Friday, November 21, 2014

152 Days

I decided I would write a blog post because no one happens to be awake at midnight. However, I am up, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

It has been 152 days since Seth left. These past few months have been challenging. I have missed him so badly that I can feel the ache in my bones. I have been pushed past every single one of my limits emotionally and mentally. This is one of the hardest things I have ever endured yet, I would do it again. I don't regret our decision. I am proud of my husband and I am fully supportive of him.

I am a shakey, emotional mess right now. I am trying to pull it together and breathe. I think it may be a bad sign when the cat is looking at you like you are nuts. Why am I freaking out? Seth is coming home!! His plane lands at 1am. I am ready to pick him up but the time seems to be moving so slowly. It has been 11:30pm for the past four hours I swear. So, I am taking time to write a quick post just to say, I am so incredibly happy that this is over with. I am so happy to have my husband home and in my arms. My heart is beating out of my chest and I am shaking like a leaf. If it is possible to die from excitement I think I just might!

152 days... we made it!!

4 comments:

  1. So WONDERFUL MADDIE! I can't even imagine what those 152 days must have been like. You are an incredible woman to go through everything you have been and still say you don't regret it.

    Enjoy your time with Seth, and may you spend so many wonderful days together!!!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willie
      Thank you so much. Those 152 days sucked but the next 152 days are going to be great because he is home!

      Delete
  2. I hope your excitement is over now and is already replaced by perfect happiness. You are amazing for making these sacrifices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia
      Thank you. I am very happy but still excited also. There is so much i have missed so each little thing is cause for excitement.

      Delete